Hennessy Mid Autumn Festival Mooncakes
1 HVSOP 70cl for 2x Baked Mooncake (ONLY APPLICABLE FOR WEST MALAYSIA)
Mooncake amount is redeemable for the entire value of the purchase.
Redemption is NOT limited to one time use. Please refresh and wait 24 hours to redeem another receipt.
Gold Hennessy V.S.O.P Privillege
Baked Lotus Paste with St. Dominique
Single Origin Chocolate Liquid Centre | Hennessy V.S.O.P Privillage
Tangy Orange Marmalade with Hennessy V.S.O.P Privillege
Slow Cook Luscious Dolce de Leche with Hennessy V.S.O.P Privillege
Best Consumed within Two Weeks
- Kindly contact our Hennessy Concierge at 018-3658250 for inquiries, from Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm. Please expect slight delays in response outside of the stated operating hours.
- Please consider carefully before selecting an item for redemption as all items redeemed are strictly non-refundable or exchangeable
- Redemptions cannot be combined with other online redemptions/vouchers/promotions
- Once you have selected and redeemed an item(s), a confirmation email will be sent to you to confirm your redemption request. Our Hennessy Concierge will be in touch with you within the next 5 working days once we have confirmed the availability of your selected item(s). Although every effort is taken to ensure the fulfilment of your selection, should your selected item(s) become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, our Hennessy Concierge will advise on the alternative item(s). In the event where an agreement cannot be made on the replacement item(s), a request for refund of coins can be made.
- Moet Hennessy Diageo Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change or replace the item redeemed to another item of similar value, if the original item selected becomes unavailable.
- Moet Hennessy Diageo Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time. Participants agree to be bound to any such changes. Moet Hennessy Diageo Malaysia Sdn Bhd's decision shall be final and binding. .No correspondence shall be entertained.